DR. BRADLEY JONNES
Welcome to Cedar View Dental. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you achieve a smile you admire. I believe happy smiles come from happy patients. Utilizing the latest techniques and materials, it is my goal to build lasting relationships with each one of my patients by providing expert dental care in a comfortable and caring environment.
I graduated from Gonzaga University with my Bachelor of Science in biology. I then attended the University of Washington Dental School where I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery.
Following graduation, I completed the University of Florida's Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency. This rigorous program allowed me to work alongside leading industry professionals and gave me extensive experience in complex restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, dental implants, endodontics, periodontal surgery and oral surgery.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Snohomish County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Awards & Achievements
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Graduate of Implant Educator’s Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Implant Continuum
- Graduate of the Dawson Academy
I was born at Stevens Hospital in Edmonds and grew up with my family in Bellevue. I soon attended Newport High School where I played water polo and swam for the swim team. Currently, I live in Bothell with my wonderful wife, Jessica, and our beautiful daughter, Madelyn. We have a cockapoo affectionately named Simba. When I'm not seeing patients, I enjoy playing golf, running, playing jazz saxophone, and traveling with my family.